Saturday, October 5, 2013

There's a glasses I really want to get now.

 
I got my hair cut for the first time in 3 months!I felt nice and clean after I got my hair cut:)

Please don't laugh, okay?
Hopefully it's not a turn-off to you.


heave-ho!

 

ta-dah!


 
 
 


so..How do I look?:-D

What do you think of my new hairstyle?I cut my hair short, so it's easy to dry now.

I like those points:P



it's a little off topic, but I often stop by loft on my way home.

I was drop by loft on one's way home today.Then I found J!NS PC of ONE PIECE!!<3<3<3




 

Eyewear manufacturer JINS released a series of One Piece-themed eyeglasses on August 10 for computer users.

The glasses are the fourth entry in the "One Piece Limited by JINS" collaborative series, and the first sold under the "JINS PC" brand. The current entry features designs based on nine One Piece characters, including:

The Luffy, Chopper, Robin, and Brook models include high-contrast lenses that reduce eye-damaging HEV light  by 50 percent. The Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, and Franky models reduce HEV light by 35 percent. The glasses retail for 4,990 yen each (about US$51). For an additional 4,990 yen (US$51), the lenses can be replaced with lenses designed for heavy PC usage.
 
Each pair of eyeglasses comes with a soft carrying case printed with the One Piece logo and the character's name. The temple ends of the glasses are stamped with each character's symbol in gold print. Orders purchased from the JINS web store come with a "Gum-Gum Fruit" charm, while orders from the JINS Amazon and JINS Rakuten web stores come with a One Piece character charm.

In addition, a limited edition box set of all nine models, all nine character charms, and the Gum-Gum Fruit charm is available through online stores for 44,910 yen (US$460), with a different box design available for each store. Purchases made at a brick-and-mortar JINS location will also receive a limited edition shopping bag.

(quoted string by supermerlion)

 

 

There's a glasses I really want to get now.

It’s J!NS PC of luffy model!


No comments:

Post a Comment